Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hawaii Part 2 - in photos

I had to cover a yoga class for handicapped students ... haha!  Actually it's during the First Aid course I took.
  

My friend bought Leis for her daughter who had won a special award in school

I baked granola ... decided to give myself an award for it!

Ocean view from my favourite hike up to 2 WWII bunkers

View of the same 2 islands from the beach below
Mountain view from the bunkers

View from the same beach but looking up at the WWII bunkers
Hike up old railroad tracks .. starts gentle and then ends up really steep
View of Waikiki beach area from the top

Railroad track hike starts from the left of the picture

Cushion cover donated for a silent auction for a school fundraiser.  It was purposely hidden so as not to aggravate the Republicans but the Democrat supporters must have found it because it was sold!
 
Front view of my friend's house.  Houses in Hawaii are almost all wooden, compared to Singapore's concrete jungle

Truck that I drove  (wrong side of the car, wrong side of the road).  I actually had to slide out of it getting out - my feet couldn't touch the ground
Turtle on the North Shore

One Turtle, Many Tourists

The garden in the Contemporary Art Museum

Sculpture in the garden

Another sculpture

An amazing view coming off the H3 highway - one of my favourites!



1 comment: